One of the things I enjoy most about my role as an Infrastructure Security Engineer II is being part of the cybersecurity community.
Related Article: Member Spotlight on Jordan Bodily
I recently was invited to the RH-ISAC podcast where Security Integrations Engineer, Ian Furr, interviewed me about my experience in the field. We discussed how I transitioned from a support agent to my first role in security as an analyst, which training helped me enter this world, and how my heavy workload propelled me to quickly learn this craft.
Basically, you'll get a glimpse into my life as a security dude at BigCommerce and why I believe that the more I think I know, the more I realize I don't know.
This episode wraps with a lively chat about blockchain, post-quantum cryptography, and more from the Cloud Security Alliance's Jim Reavis and Troy Leach.
If you want to connect with me, feel free to drop me a note on LinkedIn.
About the RH-ISAC Podcast
RH-ISAC's podcast is dedicated to cybersecurity for retail, hospitality, and the travel community. Each episode discusses the latest opportunities to enhance cybersecurity programs.
Meet BigCommerce's Engineers
- The Mobile Team Discusses How Developer Conferences Deliver Inspiration and Innovation
- Overcoming Adversity: Meet Our Software Engineer, Kevin Carr
- International Women’s Day Spotlight: Meet Tulasi Anand
- Women’s History Month Feature: Meet Judith Dietz
- Women’s History Month Showcase: Meet Tharaa Elmorssi