Did you know it's National Cybersecurity Awareness Month? This partnership between the U.S. government and organizations like the National Cyber Security Alliance helps individuals and businesses protect themselves from technological threats.
Related Podcast: Meet Infrastructure Security Engineer Jordan Bodily
During my 25 years of experience in the Cybersecurity and IT industries, I have learned that a key component of success is building collaborative relationships between security teams and the rest of an organization.
My teammate Airon White, BigCommerce Manager of Product Marketing, and I discussed this topic and how to cultivate these strong relationships. Watch this interview now to understand the role healthy paranoia plays in this process, why Airon compares security to chocolate chip cookies, and much more.
Related Guide: Meeting Today's PCI Compliance Requirements
If you'd like to learn more or reach out to me, connect with me on LinkedIn today.
More Cybersecurity Articles from Dan Holden
- Ecommerce Security: Securing Against Cyber Threats 2022
- How Can Retailers Survive a Cyberattack? Build Forgivability.
- Ecommerce Data Breaches: Costs of Security Mismanagement
Meet More BigCommerce Engineers
- Our Hackathon Winners Discuss Their Side Nav Project
- Our Hackathon Winners Discuss Their Passwordless Login Project
- Our Mobile Team Answers Your Burning Questions
- Use of Kafka and Kafka Streams at BigCommerce
- Overcoming Adversity: Meet Our Software Engineer, Kevin Carr
- International Women’s Day Spotlight: Meet Tulasi Anand
- Women’s History Month Feature: Meet Judith Dietz
- Women’s History Month Showcase: Meet Tharaa Elmorssi