When it comes to cybersecurity, every team member is considered a front-line employee. Your company may enlist comprehensive policies to safeguard data, but it's still vital to stay up-to-date and on guard.
Related Guide: Meeting Today's PCI Compliance Requirements
At BigCommerce, we call this practice a "healthy paranoia" because it means that our workforce is actively suspicious of threats and ready to report any potential vulnerabilities.
Related Article: BigCommerce Launches a Public Bug Bounty Program
We also strive to help other businesses stay protected. In our latest video interview with Airon White, BigCommerce's Manager of Product Marketing, my teammates and I answered some top cybersecurity questions on the following topics:
- Mitigating social engineering
- Keeping data safe during the holiday shopping season
- Conducting vulnerability and penetration testing
- Elevating problem-solving through diversity and inclusion
We hope you enjoy the tips and strategies in this video. If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More BigCommerce Cybersecurity Articles
- Ecommerce Security: Securing Against Cyber Threats 2022
- How Can Retailers Survive a Cyberattack? Build Forgivability.
- Ecommerce Data Breaches: Costs of Security Mismanagement
Meet BigCommerce's Software Engineers